Official Unidos De Brisbane Passista Membership
Join and become an Unidos de Brisbane Passista.
2 hours of Sunday evening Samba fun!
Aimed to really develop your samba endurance, give you time to practice what you learn in your classes during the week and the space to find how that works for your body. Performance skills practice working towards community opportunities. Mindset work with fabulous NLP Mindset Coach Sascha to help you feel confident in your body and samba costumes.
- 30 minutes workshop by guest teachers (first 5 weeks)
- 30 minutes passista endurance
- 30 minutes freestyle practice
- 30 minutes stretching and mindset work
6:00pm – 8:00pm
6 week intensive: Sunday 3rd February 2019- 10th March 2019
Then fortnightly from the 24th March- 22nd December.
Newmarket Hall – 212 Ashgrove Ave, Ashgrove
$260 for 26 rehearsals (equivalent to $10/week or $5/hour) –
Note, this is a 2019 membership cost, therefore best value if you sign up before February 2019!!
- Online membership portal with a year of samba fitness workouts
- Performance opportunities at Mosiac multicultural festival in October, and other community events as an official UdB Passista parade
- Feature as a passista in the Unidos de Brisbane Carnival Parade on the 7th of July 2019
- Discounts on UdB passista dress (additional investment but after July 2019)
- Discounts on future guest workshops and UdB events (parties will be coming in 2019)
Note: There will be no mirrors at the venues, this is deliberate so that you can start focussing on how your samba feels! There are no mirrors in the parades!
Click Subscribe below for payment plan… 6 fortnightly payments of $45